Riverside Community College District
- Articulated courses: Through our articulation agreements with RCCD, high school students can earn college credit for certain Career Technical Education courses by earning a grade of A or B. For more information, see" Career Technical Education"
- Dual enrollment: Dual enrollment allows JUSD students to take college classes –some of which are taught on our high school campuses. Students can apply this course work towards a-g and/graduation requirements and also receive college credit.
- ERWC (for Riverside City College only): Students who complete ERWC (senior level English class) with a grade of C or better will be placed directly into Eng 1A at RCC, regardless of their assessment test score.
University of La Verne
As part of the Partnership for Access to College Education (PACE) JUSD graduates from the Class of 2018 and beyond will:
- have their application fees waived
- be guaranteed admission if they meet the minimum admission requirements established each year.
- receive a minimum of $10,000 in financial aid.
JUSD is the only district in Riverside County selected for this program.